To meet this need, the NorthState Multi-Cloud Exchange (MCX) helps your organization extend its applications to users to support a range of consumption models.
This creates a positive experience for users as they reach out to the desired app:
- Securely manage the interactions of users and apps across multiple cloud environments (private, hybrid, and public, including SaaS providers)
- Ensure optimal connectivity, security, speed, and agility across the cloud and data center(s)
- Redundant cloud access points to ensure continuous uptime
- Visibility into data and the ability to troubleshoot even in complex environments
- Dynamically respond to new market, user, application, and business policy changes by deploying network services in minutes
- Cost-effective service plans to suit your organization’s needs
Public cloud access can be expensive. Traditional carriers often require a different communications port for each cloud provider, such as Google, Amazon, or Azure – a cost that can quickly add up and tends to restrict users to the largest companies. NorthState, however, supports multiple cloud providers across the same subscribed bandwidth, providing a more affordable cloud option. And, unlike traditional providers, we augment our offering with a full suite of services, including security, Quality of Service, redundancy, dedicated connectivity, and management capabilities.
NorthState provides the security capabilities that allow your organization to administer a multi-cloud environment that meets a variety of business needs:
- Ability to choose secure transport services to cloud providers independent of their capabilities
- Optimized traffic engineering, path optimization, acceleration
- Advanced next-generation firewall services
- Intrusion prevention and detection
- Advanced malware services
- Enhanced telemetry and analytics